I offer an initial 20-minute phone consultation free of charge. I will discuss my fee with you on the phone. If you decide to work with me, I schedule 50-minute sessions for individuals, and 50- or 75-minute sessions for couples.
Sliding scale fees may be considered, based on your circumstances and available slots.
Like some mental health professionals, I have chosen not to join health insurance panels, mainly to safeguard a higher level of privacy for clients, and to avoid third-party restrictions that may limit or interfere with our work. If your health insurance allows you to choose an out-of-network provider, I can provide a "superbill" that enables you to seek reimbursement. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, checks, PayPal (via smartphones) accepted